Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Small Hutch

I've been in the search for some type of China Cabinet or Hutch for sometime now. 

(I'm talking about 3 years)

First I had this one...



Yeah, nothing special... it was never what I wanted.

So, I sold it. It is very happy in its new home.


Then I bought this one...

(talk about UGLY!)

Which is what I thought I wanted, I've been looking for an open hutch like this for all those 3 years.

So, I've worked on this hutch...

to create this.






Linking Up @: BCD Show and Tell


{Primp}
Oopsey Daisy













Home Stories A2Z
Tip Junkie handmade projects




Momma Hens Coop
IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
shabby creek cottage
The 36th AVENUE









Furniture Feature Fridays



Decorating Insanity

20 comments:

  1. ooh i love the black- and i love the curve of that drawer- so unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I am happy with the way it really turned out. It really brings out the beauty of it.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! You did a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update! I want a hutch too, but right now I've got zero space for it. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great transformation! It take a special person to see beyond the "before" and be able to imagine the "after." Love it.

    BTW I'm stopping by from A Bowl Full of Lemons and am your newest follower. If you have time I'd love for you to stop over at Adventures of Our Fami-Ly and take a look at my blog.

    Have a great weekend,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this hutch!! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous! I absolutely LOVE this hutch! Where did you find it? It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our area we have a "yard sale" site, like craigslist but 100 times better! Someone was selling it and luckily from buying and selling so much I've gotten to know her. I got it and she delivered it! (can't get better then that!) Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  7. I love it when a piece of furniture takes on a whole new life. You did a great job! I'm your newest follower ":o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I absolutely love what you did with the hutch. It looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing this at my link party. I hope to see you back this week :) - http://rustic-crafts.com/?p=5878

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how paint can transform something. Your hutch looks great! Have a great day.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paint REALLY worked on this hutch... :) Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete

Oh, how I love comments!