Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Credenza

One of my friends, Vicki brought me this credenza that was owned by her parents. She wanted a new look for it and wanted it to match some other items in her home.

Oops! I had already removed one of the knockers
Vicki also brought me a Craftsman style end table, she was hoping to incorporate into her room as well.




Luckily the end table came apart removing the top and second shelf, so I would be able to paint the legs MUCH easier.




 I really had a great time painting these pieces, I think they both turned out great.














HouseofHepworths


Photobucket

Furniture Feature Fridays
Decorating Insanity
shabby creek cottage



Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

4 comments:

  1. Great job; those transformations turned out very nice--I love 'em both--but, the credenza is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for the compliment and the comment. :) It made my night.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the details on the credenza. Newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It really turned out great! Thanks for being a follower :)

      Delete

Oh, how I love comments!