Friday, March 16, 2012

Sofa Table

This beautiful sofa table was my birthday gift from my Mom.

She purchased it for me FOR my birthday in January.

Yes, it has just sat and looked at me for that long in my family room.




It has sat looking exactly like that (but with the drawer in)
in my family room waiting for me to paint it.


a beautiful blue I purchased at Habitat for Humanity
Benjamin Moore paint full gallon $5.00 and white






 I really LOVE this table now...

 



Furniture Feature Fridays shabby creek cottage



HookingupwithHoH
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Decorating Insanity



The 36th AVENUE
The Shabby Nest Redoux




{Primp}



Creations by Kara



Three Mango Seeds

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Home Stories A2Z
Photobucket

HOG

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors you used on your sofa table. Painting it gave it a whole new life!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really transformed that table. It's the kind of thing I would normally bypass at the thrift shop. Guess you really have to be able to see beyond the lines. Was a real deal you got for the paint. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mimi! It took me awhile to get some vision on the table. Thank you again for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! I'm not a blue fan, but this is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so beautiful! Definitely the right choice of paint and you did a fantastic job. :-) Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa! Thank you for such a great blog party! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the two-tone paint colors! You could not see the great details before and now they show up so beautifully. I'm visiting from Funky Junk.

    Have a lovely week!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice job! I really like the blue paint you chose to use on it. And fBM paint for $5?!? Fabulous. And the distressing is just enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment Jessi! You really can't beat 5.00 for a gallon!! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, what I wouldn't give for that table! It turned out awesome!

    Thanks for sharing on Show Off Saturday!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg,
      Thank you so much for leaving a message :) I knew the table had some real potential!

      Delete
  8. This table came out fantastic. I love the color. It has been featured here:
    http://www.decoratinginsanity.com/2012/03/weekend-features-10.html
    xo...mONICa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica!!! Wow! You have a GREAT blog... I am proud to be featured!

      Delete

Oh, how I love comments!