Saturday, August 11, 2012

Show Me Your Stripes!

 
   Oh, I know what you are thinking...





DATED


Why, yes it is. 

But, it was cheap and I knew I could make something of it.


Once I got it home.. I lost all ideas for it. Nothing came to mind...

I asked everyone on my facebook page... 

Great Ideas! 

 First.. I tried 3 colors. Ugh... NO.

Thank goodness for BLACK paint and painters tape.


 
 Here she is after some work.. still needed more distressing and glaze.


Here she is...






I am really impressed with this piece... 


It now lives in the home of a sweet couple! 

Parties:
Jennifer Rizzo




Liz Marie Blog
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Photobucket Photobucket SixSistersStuff.com The Shabby Nest



Home Stories A2Z


Primitive and Proper

DIY Show Off Project Parade
HookingupwithHoH

5 comments:

  1. This turned out gorgeous - what a beautiful makeover -
    Your newest follower - would love to have you come by when you have a moment and follow back!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new looks is amazing! the diagonal stripes look perfect on that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those striped turned out beautifully! Love that table. Definitely not dated now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! :) It really is a great table!

      Delete

Oh, how I love comments!