Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Chevron Dresser....

Phew!

Now, this was a lot.... I mean a lot of work.



"Antique" Dresser
(the inlay is faux)

I had this dresser... just sitting out in my barn.

Until, I posted it on my facebook page to see if anyone wanted it.

Of course, the wonderful "Miss" Bena saw it and wanted it as a gift for her daughter.

No, not looking like that!

But looking like this...





Yes, it took a lot of time.

It took over 4 coats of white... (more like 6 and that is with primer)

Lots of measuring, dividing... (Thank you Math teachers I just proved you right that I would use it in life)

I've had a lot of compliments on it posting it on my personal facebook page.

It is going to be picked up tomorrow...

to be given as a Christmas gift!

What a great gift!!

I'd like a gift like that, wouldn't you?!





Happy Holidays!!


Join Me @:

Southern Hospitality 
Jennifer Rizzo







shabby creek cottage
The Shabby Nest
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

DIY Show Off


Happy Hour Projects

_
Creations by Kara

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love chevron. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) What a compliment!! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute makeover! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Oh, how I love comments!