Thursday, August 1, 2013

Oops! So Sorry!

Yes, I have neglected my blog yet again!

This summer has been more busy then relaxing!

I have not been working on furniture as much as I would like to have been.

Here are a few pieces I've remembered to take photos of :)


Beautiful scalloped edge pedestal table


Before


Before

My daughters new nightstand!
 The before picture, it was much worse then it appears in the photo. 
The bright green matches with her desk with the same matching hardware.


Small accent table


Small accent cabinet, this was laminate believe it or not.


Accent folding table, black & white with silk green accent legs.


Just a quick little update! 

School starts soon... I hope I can start working harder on keeping my blog updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, how I love comments!